DPR Scorpio SCR35PL Digital Finishing System
- Perfect for small to medium production run
- Short run label production in-house
- Produce full bleed labels easily
- Laminate labels for added durability
- Eliminate need to order pre-die cut label rolls
As one of the leaders in the label industry, DPR is committed to producing quality label finishing equipment
Read more about DPR Scorpio SCR35PL Digital Finishing System
The Scorpio Series are all-in-one systems that unwind, laminate with laminate liner rewind core holder for labels added durability, (only SCR22PL and SCR35PL) digitally die-cut, remove the excess label material around each die-cut shape, slit, and rewind offering you everything to professionally cut and finish labels.
It can successfully cut cardboard with a weight ranging from 200 to 350 gr (7.05 to 12.35 ounces).All Scorpio systems provide a very accurate label finishing solution using cutting plotter technology. This allows you to cut different types of material and shapes on the fly without the added cost of dies. The units are equipped with a cutter management tool that works together with a camera forming an integrated optical black-mark registration system providing cutting speed optimization and avoiding synchronization issues.
All features that turn into full flexibility, limitless variations in label design and smooth workflow. Producing full bleed labels will no longer be a nightmare. Print over-bleed artworks and enjoy the quality provided by our Digital Label Finishing System!
The Scorpio Series are digital label finishers truly meant to meet the on-demand short run label finishing solution for use with digital color label printers and presses.
Some benefits of using the Scorpio Series:
• Short run label production in-house means reducing inventory requirements and costs
• Producing full bleed labels will no longer be a nightmare
• Laminating for labels added durability (no need for special media)
• No need to order pre-die cut label rolls
• No need for ultra-precise label margin adjustment when printing in full bleed
• No need to set up a minimum gap between labels when printing in full bleed (saving on media)
Scorpio software works together with a camera forming an integrated optical black-mark registration system. Through the software, the operator imports the cutting file from Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw and creates a black-markinside the cutting file. The camera detects the black-mark printed on the media and the software matches it with the black-mark created inside the cutting file. This process synchronizes when and where starting the job.
|DPR Digital Finishing Systems
|Max Print Width
|8.5 inch (215.9 mm)