DPR GEMINI – Digital Finishing System For Sheets
- Die Cut label sheets, small boxes, tags & more
- Cut precision of 0.3mm
- Handles a variety of sheet sizes and thicknesses
- Perforates, Kiss Cuts, Die cuts & Creases
- Automatically loads and cuts without an operator
As one of the leaders in the label industry, DPR is committed to producing quality label finishing equipment
Read more about DPR GEMINI – Digital Finishing System For Sheets
The DPR Gemini is an automatic sheet feeding and cutting system designed to automatically load and cut without the need of an operator. Equipped with a Graphtec CE6000 Plotter, cuts can be made on adhesive sheets, silk screen prints, shop material prints and digital prints on cardboard.
With a newly designed ramp style loading tray and a wheel system, sheets can automatically be loaded into the plotter interruption free, cut, then dispensed into the catch tray all with ease.
The DPR Gemini plotter is equipped with integrated sensor reader to assist in reading the marks after each sheet is loaded all within a fraction of a second. This is done while working in tandem with the cutting management software resulting with a cut precision of 0,3mm.
This innovative desktop cutter is capable of handling a variety of thickness and sheet sizes such as A4, A3, SRA3, SA3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra.
It also has the ability to do
✓ Perforation cuts (Small dots)
✓ Kiss cuts (Half cuts)
✓ Die cuts (Heavy cuts)
for applications such as labels, business cards, shaped business cards, small boxes and more.
It can successfully cut cardboard with a weight ranging from 200 to 350 gr (7.05 to 12.35 ounces).
DPR GEMINI Key Features:
– Uses industry best Graphtec CE6000 Plotter.
– Compact design making it a desktop solution for a smaller workplace.
– Automatic Ramp Style Feeder tray providing operator free job runs.
– Proprietary software ensuring precise loading and cutting with excellent results.
– Holds up to 150 sheets per job using sheet sizes (A4, A3, SA3, SRA3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra).
– Cutting options include: Die-Cut, Kiss-Cut, Perforation Cut and Media Creasing for boxes.x
Two different positions of cutting.
The standard position is used for kiss cutting labels. The second position is used to break through the media to create small packs, tags and more.
|DPR Digital Finishing Systems
|Max Print Width
|13.77 inch (350mm)