In response to the Novel CoronaVirus COVID-19, LPS has reviewed and tested key operational processes to ensure a continued secure supply chain to our clients. As a result of this review we have implemented the following:
• additional raw material stock levels held at LPS and supplier locations
• expanded supply chain to include suppliers from USA, Europe and Asia
• increased health management plans
• risk mitigation strategies that include leveraging our multi-plant manufacturing network
• priority systems for LPS clients to assist with new urgent projects
In accordance with recommended proactive health guidelines our sales team will limit physical contact where appropriate and use hand sanitizer before and after all meetings. Our teams have been trained on new health and safety initiatives including:
• additional hand washing and use of hand sanitizer at work
• temperature checks for factory entry
• 2 hourly sanitizing of public spaces such as door handles, bathrooms, kitchens and public use areas
• adherence to our ‘don’t feel ok – stay away’ policy
ISO Certification and Risk Management Policy: Health
Label Print Systems operates in Australia as a member of the The QLM Label Makers Group. We are proudly accredited to International Standard ISO 9001: 2016 or ISO14000 Environmental Standard and maintain world class risk assessment and mitigation processes and policies.
How Can We Help You
If you require any assistance or guidance with your labels, packaging or marketing message, LPS is here to help. Call or email your regular contact person.